Warrah Specialist School is part of a larger organisation – Warrah.
Our vision is for Warrah to be known for its unique approach, innovative delivery and outstanding results in the provision of supports that serves the needs and aspirations of individuals with disability.
Warrah is a not-for-profit community based organisation supporting individuals with a disability in a range of services and settings.
Warrah consists of the following attributes:
- Registered provider with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) as a Specialist School Kindergarten to Year 12
- Registered provider offering services and supports under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) which includes:
- Supported Independent Living
- Community Support Services
- Community Courses and Workshops
- Short Stay Accommodation
- After-Hours programs (After-Hours School Program; Weekend Activities)
- Support Coordination
- In-home Support
- An approved Housing Provider for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- A certified biodynamic farm (since 1993) and Farm Shop (social enterprise)
Warrah Specialist School is accountable to the Warrah Board of Directors. The organisation is managed by an Executive Team, including the Warrah Specialist School Principal. To view the organisation structure click here.