Come and join our new playgroup! The playgroup is an inclusive supported playgroup welcoming families with children from 2-5 years, with or without special needs. The playgroup meets on Thursday mornings from 9.30am-12.30pm and is based on Rudolf Steiner’s philosophy for Early Childhood Education. Focusing on protecting childhood through wholesome play- based experiences, children are given time and space to develop at their own pace, to explore and of course play. Parents, carers and siblings come together to enjoy friendship, support each other in their parenting, share in conversation, craft, farm activities and morning tea. The morning’s rhythm is gentle, filled with verses, songs, story-telling, wholesome baking and nature walks where we immerse ourselves in the bushland surrounds. There will be opportunities to visit the onsite Warrah Biodynamic Farm and see the farm animals which will be a fun enjoyable experience for all involved.
- Date: Thursdays – Term 1 – Starting 13 February from 9.30am – 12.30pm.
- Venue: Warrah Specialist School
- Cost: $10 per family per session (for morning tea and cooking/craft resources)
- Parking: Available in school grounds
- Contact Nathalie Caminada
- Phone: 9651 2411
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org